Business Development/Growth Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a New Business Growth manager to join our
Lead Generation team based in Glasgow.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a New Business Growth Manager to join our
Lead Generation team based in Glasgow. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
working Mon-Fri 8:45-5:30pm Liaising with potential clients, following leads, attending sales
events and meeting monthly targets are the responsibilities of a New Business Development
Executive. They use systems, applications and information shared by the sales team to
search out new customers. In return you will receive a competitive.
Where you’ll fit in:
Our New Business Growth Manager is responsible for generating appointments across the entire
portfolio of solutions. You will build excellent relationships with future prospects and detailed
qualification for leads that meet criteria. This is not a call centre role, you will be in control of
your own productivity and you’ll own and manage your own pipeline of data (data provided is
nurtured with history dating back years).
Responsibilities of our New Business Executive:
- Generating interest with new business prospects along with existing customers
- Some cold calling to predominantly medium to large businesses to qualify them.
- Analysing the customer’s needs and pre-selling the solution.
- Generating meetings to discuss their digital strategy and requirement.
- Making outbound telephone calls, taking inbound calls, sending emails, and managing your
diary and build pipeline.
- Delivering KPI’s and targets to include volume and profit
- Cleansing and building data on the company’s database
- Working in a target driven, fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday increasing to 28 days, plus bank holidays
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- A day off for your birthday
- private health insurance
- Access to a wide range of in-house training opportunities
What you’ll need to succeed as our New Business Executive:
- Strong sales ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Awareness of market trends that will have an impact on The Zen Agency and our offerings
- An excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to use initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- A proactive approach.
- Strong system skills (the ability to use Microsoft packages is a must) salesforce
- A commitment to further professional and personal development.
- The ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the Lead Generation team and organisational objectives.
- Confidence gathering facts and statistics.
- Deliver every time to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value.
- 2-3 yrs experience working in a agency environment winning and pitching for work.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and would like to be considered as our New Business
Manager, please click apply now! We’d love to hear from you